- Doctor Moskovich treats patients with spinal problems.
- Doctor Moskovich trained in both orthopaedic and neurosurgical
- He and his associates at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases and NYU Langone Medical Center
form a multidisciplinary team to manage adult and pediatric spinal disorders.
- He practices evidence-based medicine
and recommends non-surgical or operative treatments appropriately.
- Doctor Moskovich has a special interest in
spinal dysplasia and congenital and other metabolic disoders of the spine wthat may affect infants, children and adults.
expertise includes the diagnosis and and management of degenerative spinal disorders and deformities, including scoliosis
- Surgical techniques include microsurgery and minimally
invasive spinal fusions to minimize the surgical exposure and promote easier and quicker recuperation.
requiring transoral surgery or anterior thoracic and lumbar exposures are routinely performed.
- Results of his original spinal research have been published in peer review journals,
and has authored many textbook chapters.
He has developed innovative surgical techniques which have gained wide acceptance,
and have resulted in significant patient benefit.
- Telephone: (646)
- Please include your mobile and home numbers if leaving a voicemail.
- FAX: (646)
- Address: 303 2nd Avenue, Suite 19, New York, NY 10003
Please do not rely on e-mail for medical emergency contact.
- Thank You.